View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 09:30 AM   #1
ViolenceFight
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
First News on 2k20 MyPlayer, via Twitter

https://twitter.com/ToXsiK_BANGS/sta...131920903?s=20

So, Apparently we're combining 17, with 18/19. So you get your Dual Archetype, and when you level up you can distribute points where ever you want. So for example, I make a playmaking Slasher again, I can choose to max out my 3s to their cap limit. This is instead of being at the mercy of "unlocking" your next blocks via cap breakers and ending up with a player that can't fully do its job until level 95.

That being said, you're about to read something from me that breaks this girl's paradigm a bit. I get a rep around here for defending 2Ks actions a lot, mostly because I adapt to the situation in front of me and deal with the changes they make. That being said, WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVER CHANGE THIS?!

Seriously. What was the damned point of the cap breaker system randomly handing out attribute upgrades!? Hey, I got a playmaking slasher, I hope I get my last spot of ball handling at 91, so they can dribble the way they're supposed to. Or, oh no, I can't cap at 3s and miss till like 97, so I'm FN useless until then. That system was flawed and designed to try and keep us grinding just to play.

If you make the system so we can have fun and be effective earlier, we'll never stop playing because grinding isn't a CHORE, it's a side effect of having FUN. /rant

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Advertisements - Register to remove