View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 11:23 AM   #4
Vanilla_Gorilla
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The future of MLB The Show

In the age of loot boxes and silly online modes, franchise is unfortunately an afterthought because it’s not the cash cow it used to be.

I mean hell, we had to wait until 2019 to get realistic contracts and extensions. Really?

That being said there are a few things that need major upgrades:

1) Morale System. Enough said.

2) Scouting and Draft. I think the draft should be customizable via how many rounds you want it to be. I think you should be able to select how many rounds you want per draft, 10-29 and allow scouts to be assigned to more than one prospect or be able to scout an array of prospects from a certain region.

3) More customizable rosters. Ability to import/export any player would be fantastic and would really ease the headache of updating rosters as the year goes on. I mean, is it really
that much to ask??

4) Ability to relocate and build new stadiums. SDS is WAY behind on this one. With the Rays possibly moving to Montreal and the Rangers building their new stadium, SDS has no excuse not to capitalize off those and make their own Relocation/New Stadium features.

5) More comprehensible budget. Knowing exactly how much your budget will be year in and out is crucial to franchise planning. Being able to have more control over your revenue and a more in-depth system of losing and gaining is revenue would be a much needed increase to the depth and immersion of franchise.