View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 08:34 PM   #5
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: How Face of the Franchise effects the Draft?

Live has had your player changing the rest of the draft for the One past few years. So it is a possibility that Madden follows same path.

But I'm on the fence when it comes to this subject. In one hand I want the realism. If the team drafted the same position as me, then it wouldn't really realistic and create a log jam at position. But on the other hand, I don't really want to change the rest of the draft. I want the roster to reflect real life as much as possible. With Live, all the rookies after you were on different teams. I get the whole "separate universe". I was never into Ultimate team or Fanasty teams, I always preferred things to be as realistic as possible. Plus sometimes there are certain rookie teammates I want to play with. 2k for last couple years just had you choose teams instead of draft. That was mostly because Park/Online crowd didn't really care about Offline MyCareer. They just wanted to grind player and badges. So they wanted to play on preferred teams. But before then they just carried both players on teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove