View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 03:55 AM   #1
zionistbreaker21
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Madden 20 A quick review

I want to say right upfront i have been playing madden since 1990 every year i buy this game, and this year i was excited to see the progressions.

I did not even get through one half of foot ball ..what happened to if its in the game..?? theresso much i could say WHY i shut it off, but this i promised would be a quick review..
My BIGGEST gripe what in the world happened to GAME SPEED?? GONE no OPTION..i play usually on more a sim 2k5 level, this madden 20 is HORRIBLE it is VERY fast so much irrerealistic.

so were opening again with a new feature the pro bowl ..big wow..the Helmets are better in 19 they shine ,this year is kinda cartoonish..i hate it.

the gameplay is ok, the CPU doesntrun, and running and passing to easy for me, play on the alpro. this game is NOT FUN...at all, same half time no stats popping up except for the ticker...

this is the WORST displyi have ever EA make with a game sorry guys thankfully my sub is running out on orgin in a week and i will NOT be getting this game it sucks..im focussing on mods in 19 and making madden what it should be to be in the game.. we all got played..

oh and by the way the music is horrible......even in MUT when they open the cards they took away the big booms and bangs when the packs open this year we get a fizzle,, thats what madden 20 is a FIZZLE...do not buy..
Advertisements - Register to remove