View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 01:04 PM   #1251
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Howdy guys,

So, just a really quick update here.

In general, I'm liking the M20 default All Pro pretty well thus far (I'm running straight default with assists turned off & 10 min/no acc clock). The gameplay is consistent with the Beta aside from something funky with coverage (which I suspect had to do with one of the post-Beta tweaks they made to try to improve M2M coverage).

The one thing I WILL say...matchups REALLY matter....and while that's great, it also makes slider tuning more challenging as it's going to really lengthen the sample size time needed to go to that 'locked-in' stage. (As a side note: it also makes feedback based on a couple of games utterly meaningless - I'd personally stay away from 'first impression' threads and posts)

Overall, the game does a TON of things really well, but there are definitely a couple of warts that we need to really look at. I've only got about 3 hours left in my EA Access trial and that's nowhere near enough time to do anything meaningful here. What I'm hoping is that a Day 1 patch will do us some good here.

Until I have the full game and can really put it through the wringer, I'm going to hold-off on opening a new thread for M20.
Advertisements - Register to remove