View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 05:15 PM   #24
Shards
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 All-pro Franchise sliders

I just played a game with the last tweaks and they didn't seem to make the pass game much harder. I did notice more dropped passes during contested passes but my WR aren't as good in this team and my QB is Tannehill. This was played on PS4 while my other games were on PC. (I'm trying to maximize my two 10 hour trials)

This was the first game where I noticed how horrid my defense was covering. I wonder if my dolphins CBs with the addition of Darby, has hidden this or if I just didn't notice it. Regardless, passing was still too easy for me against the raiders. I didn't end up winning the game but I threw some dumb passes and wasn't playing my best. I still ended up with 70% completion rate and over 300 yards. Carr tore me up but i left AB in single coverage and that was exploited a few times.

The CPU run game started slow. Jacobs was 10 for 15 yards but his backup did decent with 6 for 25. This isn't great but it's still within the threshold of a bad game.

My takeaway from this game was that both passing games are too effective and my run game night still be too good since I was still averaging over 6 yards a carry. The CPU coverage seemed decent but mine was horrible. I think I might throw make the change of boosting the injury slider up like joshc suggested.

Human Throw Accuracy at 45 is too high but I'm not sure if the CPU needs to be turned down since my coverage was so bad.