Old 07-31-2019, 10:30 AM   #55
SuperSeahawks
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Raider
Live for the final game of the year vs. DEN @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTzhiw3gPkE.

I'll do a quick stats tour once the game is over for folks curious about how the team fared over 16 games and how the league stats look.

Damn you got through that first season pretty fast! Congrats on getting the Raiders to the playoffs.

For me, I'm rolling with the Seahawks. At first I was going to use default All-Madden, but I didn't enjoy the gameplay that much so I went down to All-Pro. First game against the Bengals was pretty fun and a solid experience. We raced out to a 14-3 lead, but once we lost Bobby Wagner to a bruised sternum our defense started to suffer. Dalton lit us up and was able to close the gap. However, we scored a late TD with Chris Carson (who scored 3 times) to give us the win 31-22.

Only one game in so far and everything plays pretty well with exception to the high completion % and a lack of pass rush on All-Pro. I'll keep playing some games on default All-Pro once my game unlocks on Friday.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove