Old 08-05-2019, 10:45 AM   #21
Redskins041
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes. I agree with these assessments. I'm gonna be making some changes soon. Hopefully tonight. Gonna raise cpu run block.

The user pass rush might stay the same though I'm getting quit a few sacks at the moment. I've figured out some good defensive strategies. But I'll still keep it in mind. Thanks for the feedback

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Great cant wait! I'll try a more average team when the next set comes out to have a better idea and maybe it was just the fact that I didnt blitz much or the Chiefs just dont have that great of a Dline but playing as another team will answer a lot of my questions. Also in the time ive tested sliders I feel like for the run game run block doesnt do much at all to help the run game and its actually the tackle slider that is the most effective like they wont blockshed as bad or be in the backfield as often if you lower it but I could be wrong. But do you do anything specific to get pressure? And do you think these would work for face of the franchise? I appreciate your hard work on these sliders every year these are always my go to for all madden.

Last edited by Redskins041; 08-05-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove