View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 09:45 AM   #50
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

Hey, Twdawg. Thanks a lot for all your hard work! These are amazing and really make CFM a lot better as a whole. I wanted to give some feedback on something I noticed in regards to fg kickers

Now this may sound crazy but I am 100% positive this is happening. During simulations the AI is attempting a ton, and I mean a TON of fake field goals.

I know this because the cpu has attempted them at least three times I remember in games I've played.

Also, in face of franchise mode on the super sim parts they are attempting a bunch of them as well. My team last game I played attempted two on the same drive, in the first quarter down 6-0!

How do I know they did on super sim? Because my backup qb went 1/1 for 6yds in the game. That was the first fakr field goal that gave me a first down. Then I failed tp get a td again, and they AGAIN do not kick a fg down 6-0. How do I know? Well because the super sim never said missed fg like it would have. Also my kicker had zero fg attempts the entire game. Oh and btw, I was inside the 20 on that drive for the first fake fg attempt.

Honestly, it about kills the game because it costs the AI games, as well as me in the face of franchise mode. The best way to be fair about it is probably to super sim all 4th down attempts and pray the AI makes the right decision.

Sorry this has gotten long. But this is a huge problem imo. And the reason why the sim stats are screwy in regards to kickers. This will also inflate the TD passes you are seeing to an extent. If only there was a stat in game to track fake fg attempts. Trust me, this is happening during simulations. Just no way to see it.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo