Old 08-07-2019, 07:46 PM   #55
OSfan093
Rookie

OSfan093's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajiky
To me, doing some training better than bronze, is the equivalent of how a well run organization does a better job of player development. Which I would expect of my organization.

So for those who don't want to just sim bronze every time, that's one way to justify it. [emoji16]

Appreciate all your hard work every year btw Tdawg.
Something I noticed since Madden 19, the CPU does get different training medals, not just bronze. You can confirm this by looking at any player's "progression history" on a CPU team. You should be able to see (if you're at least a good few weeks into the season), that they will earn different amounts of XP from their drills, up to a maximum of 3 different amounts. That XP amount however could be more or less than your players are earning but that is just based on age, Dev trait, and depth chart position. For example a 23yr old CB on a CPU team will probably earn more xp from their bronze or silver drills than your 31yr old CB will earn from gold drills & vice versa. The key thing to note though is that that same player will earn different amounts of XP from his training drills on different weeks.

So for me personally I always play drills to SILVER level, then sim them at silver in the future. I just figure that the CPU on average probably earns around silver level. That being said, most people just sim at bronze and that is totally fine as well since as a human you do get advantages in other ways during a franchise. It's really just personal preference, but simming at gold level every week is an unfair advantage no matter how you slice it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove