View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 10:29 AM   #245
Theseos
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

I just want to say, I played about 12 games with your sliders in my first season of my Franchise. We went 11-1 and the games were starting to get a little stale, so I went another direction and tried someone else's sliders from game 13-SB...We still blew everyone out, except for the Patriots.

Next season, preseason game 1 was a ridiculous blowout...so I decided to give your sliders another shot. This time though, I went to the main menu and made the changes there that you recommend (somehow I'd forgotten to do that before). My GAWD! What a difference! I finished the preseason 3-1 and the games felt smooth and challenging, everything was better. Control, injuries, challenge, I punted more than I've done in a long long time.

Week 1 against the Panthers was one of the best games of madden I think I've ever played! It was our rookie QB's first NFL game and my god he started slow. I think he was 4-18 for 48 yards 0tds 1int at halftime. Offensively we just weren't having a good day. The pressure kept getting to him and he'd constantly overthrow the receiver. Michael Thomas just barely couldn't get his feet inbounds on a beautiful deep corner throw. We were just off rythme. It was 17-3 at halftime, Kuechly had caused 1 fumble.

We came out that second half, completed a 2 play drive that ended with a deep post route that beat the cover 1 blitz for a TD! The rook threw the most beautiful lob I've ever seen in a Madden game just as he got lite up by a blitzing safety. 75yds and we never looked back! We won 31-24, rookie ended up throwing 4tds and Kuechly caused one more fumble, but my god what a game it was!

Thanks for helping me have one of the best Madden experiences I've had in a long long time bro!

Stats (other than opposing teams completion percentages (70% ish) were INCREDIBLY realistic. Our HB averaged about 4.6ypc for just under 100yds. Cam Newton had about 300yds and my rookie 250yds.
Advertisements - Register to remove