View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:19 AM   #5
Houston
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO SIMULATION SLIDERS

Here is a other thread I was using and there is some posted games in there using this setup and sliders.

I am fully aware of the penalties being called a bit to much for Face mask, Roughing the passer. I tested several different things but it will alter game play so much that it doesn't feel the same or look the same with dropping them down.

I prefer keeping things as realistic as possible so I only will play on 15 min quarters and I have great success on 15 sec runoff.

Since I only play on 15 min quarters we need penalties to work to a certain degree or the scores, stats would be off the chart.

EXAMPLE:

I adjusted QB accuracy from 15 to 25 and games speeds up and the game doesn't feel as smooth at 25. It just does not feel the same so the numbers I use provide me what I was looking for.

Yes you will see a huge difference in quarterbacks. Even the elite QB like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ryan etc will be off on there throws, but not like Gabbert, Keenum etc will be off target more.

Back to about the penalties I have it the best I can get it until EA patches or adjust with a online tuning because when adjusting penalties it alters game play to much for my liking.

* If I lower FACEMASK, ILLEGAL IN THE BACK and ROUGHING THE PASSER the game play just does look or feel the same and does not provide the end results when there on 55.

Trust me I have tested so many games already at 55, then some at 54 all the way down to 50! Yes the game play and my setup does change when lowering these 3 penalties!

I am leaving them at 55. Every penalty listed on the game gets called with my setup, yes it gets annoying at times, but I rather have great animations, coverage actually working and deal with the few extra penalties being called. You half to remember I come from an era when penalties would never work on past maddens at all and we were forced to play on 8 minute quarters.

I will adjust at a later date and test them out then, but right now I prefer keeping them at 55. Feel free to lower but you wont get the same results.

Also keep in mind that each teams varies how many total yards in penalties will be called.

I kept a record of what penalties were getting called in the games I played and tested. Am I happy with the totals? Nope not really, But I tried to lower them and game play changes to much so again I am living with them at 55 for those 3.

I would love to get at or around league average using http://www.nflpenalties.com/index.ph...018&view=games

But I have done all I can do for the moment.

Last edited by Houston; 08-11-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove