Old 08-11-2019, 10:44 PM   #26
Rob9874
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Extreme Slider Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoLall
No I've played madden for a long time. This is my first time on a forum really looking into the game. I just did at least 200 snaps at 5 reaction time and 95 pass coverage. Was able to complete the same play to the same receiver every play. Then I Changed it to 95 reaction time and 0 pass coverage and still got the exact same results. I honestly think the reaction time slider does absolutely nothing. I saw more change to the players and the way they played their zone when I had a higher pass coverage. I played snaps with everything at 50 and it was like playing normal. When I left reaction time at 50 but raised pass coverage to 95 the CPU played their zones WAY BETTER. I had to wait in the pocket longer for the receiver to finish his route because the CPU was sticking to him like glue. I kept pass coverage at 95 and lowered reaction to 25 and it made absolutely no difference at all. Then I raised reaction time to 75 and it STILL made no difference. If I didnt know I would think I was playing on the same sliders. If you raise pass coverage they will play their man and their zone alot smarter and tighter. And I know I'm not crazy because they started intercepting the ball when I had reaction time at 95. When it was at 5 they were slow to get to me and tackle me , much less standing on top of me and getting interceptions. When I raised it to 95 as soon as I threw the ball they were on top of me swatting the ball or getting interceptions. Even the MLB would be an inch from me as he caught it. When it was on 5 the MLB would be multiple feet away from me as the WR caught it. I'm not saying I'm right and im not saying your wrong but after doing the same play and same defensive OVER AND OVER. This is what I saw.
This makes alot of sense to me, and aligns to what I've been seeing. I think, before a patch comes out, I'm going to raise Pass Coverage and leave Reaction Time at 50.