Old 08-12-2019, 01:23 AM   #30
BonzoLall
Rookie

BonzoLall's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Extreme Slider Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
OK, either Coverage slider is reversed, or it doesn't do a thing. I bumped it to 95 for my next game vs the 49ers. It's not even halftime and Garoppolo has 351 yds and 3 TDs. I'm quitting and restarting the game, after putting Coverage back to 50.
I don't think they do anything. I am usering the Redskins and playing the eagles. I put the reaction to 99 and the coverage to 99 for the user and the CPU. So neither of us should he able to pass at all. Dwayne haskins had 154 yards and 2 TDs in the first quater. Carson Wentz has 121 a 2 TDs in the first quater. So then I started thinking , okay maybe the sliders are reversed. I backed outta the game and changed the reaction to 1 and the coverage to 1 for the CPU and the user. Started up the game and at the end of the first quater Dwayne Haskins STILL had 143 yards and 2 TDs. Carson Wentz had 137 yards and 3 TDs. ABSOLUTLY NO DIFFERNECE FROM 0 TO 99 IN BOTH GAMES. I honestly think the pass sliders have an affect on the game but it's so subtle its doesn't make a statistical change. Madden has to change that in the update and I can guarantee they will. The game just came out not even 2 weeks ago. Give it time.