View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #320
tc020791
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruedarksun
Ok only six games in 4 preseason and 2 reg season. I’m the Dolphins using base 3-4 and vertical power offense. I added Eric Berry and traded Minkah Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen and a 1st for Dwayne Haskins ( had to force the trade because cpu was like **** off ) and did a trade for Guice straight up for Drake which the cpu did take but whatever. I also added nick perry and Austin Seferian Jenkins all this was before first game of preseason.

I’m using the original set of sliders Josh posted with the DPI and IMDF changes only. My tweaks are I have fatigue to 60 and injuries to 40.

My preseason was uneventful outside of the fact I can’t use Kenny Stills have had this problem with him in past Maddens so traded him to Greenbay for Josh Jackson.

So First 2 reg season games were good. Played the Ravens Lamar Jackson had 59% completion percentage with 262 yards 1 Td and 7 carries for 62 yards we sacked him 3 times and won on a last second FG 32-30. Haskins had 304 yards 2 TDS on 64% completions sacked 5 times, both had 8 yards or so averaged per play.

Second game vs the Pats we lost 30 to 20 Brady was unstoppable 464 yards 4 TD’s 2 INT’s on 78% passing we sacked him once yes once lol. My secondary even with Berry and Howard is garbage defense overall is trash main resin I picked the Dolphins they have to be built. Haskins Had 278 2 TD,s 2 INT’s on 50% completed passes. Haskins also took 8 sacks. My highest rated Olineman is 80 got him in a trade with Seattle for my SS since I signed Berry.

All my other stats are pretty sim for Josh haven’t seen any jogging linemen or tight ends but in this small sample size even in preseason QB pass percentage is between 57 and 78 and the 78 was Tom Brady against the Dolphins D.

Guice has fumbled 4 times in 2 games but that’s on me not protecting the ball other than that fumble issue hasn’t been a problem and I like the RTP where it is getting between 1-3 a game including the preseason and most are on me I control the rushing LB in my 3-4 cpu has had a few on Haskins as well.

I have 2 injuries so far 1 for 3 weeks the other was 5 weeks both happening in game 1.

I’m hesitant to use the new tweaks you’ve added as the game has been going great as I have it now will update more as I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

The amount of moves you made is totally ridiculous for 2 weeks into a season. How is that rebuilding a team? You pretty much have a totally different team already. Why don’t you just do a fantasy draft?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports