View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 11:02 AM   #116
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
You make a good case, tell you what, I'm running 2 CFM saves at the moment, one im only running one team against the CPU, and another I've yet to start, but will control all 32 teams. On that one, I'll use your sliders and run it that way, see how it goes.

And with the single team save, I'll see how I go with 15 minute quarters. Thus far I'm in my first game since turning that penalty and Superstar abilities off, its looking promising. No sacks, but still early yet, 1st quarter

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Trust me on this. I used to be like with the 15 minute quarters and, Harry, a guy who helps me test, kept telling me it may be accelerated clock, the reason we’re can’t fix _____ can’t remember what it was. I finally listened and stopped with the accelerated clock and ive never looked back. That’s what’s so frustrating about cdcool, i use to be just like him, it was 15 minute quarters or nothing. When i took away that mission statement, the game started to play true sim.

Now, i say this without having tested accelerated clock this year, so it may be fixed. I’ve just wasted a lot time with the 15 minutes thing and don’t want to lose good time with the game.

I was worried about the game having the natural 10 second runoff, but it doesnt seem to mess with the game like accelerated clock. Really love the runoff when teams go no huddle. The no huddle run-off maybe the best new feature of this year’s game.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts