View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 01:29 PM   #372
PrimetimeUTK
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

3-3 so far in my Titans franchise with these sliders as they are posted now.

Overall, I feel really good about them. There have been stretches where CPU Robo-QB seems to pop-up or where I just cannot stop their offense at all. Some of it could be my playcalling. I don't get much pressure at all without blitzing...feel like I should get a little more push sometimes with Jurrell Casey and Cameron Wake playing side by side.

Injuries have plagued me...mainly RB position. Henry and Lewis both got hurt in pre-season, so signed Josh Adams from Eagles practice squad to play alongside my 3rd RB. That guy got hurt as well so had to sign Frank Gore to play with Adams. Two slower backs hurt my offense. Henry and Lewis are back now and all is good with the world. Gonna keep Adams going forward as my #3 and hold onto Gore for insurance purposes.

Have seen a lot of good variety in games. Lots of high scoring affairs due to pick 6s, kick returns, fumble returns, etc. for both sides. Finally held a team under 300 yds of offense last game...Broncos only mustered up 240 yds against me. Felt good...was starting to second guess my ability/playcalling and the sliders with how much offense was taking place through the first 5 games for both me and CPU.

Not seeing many penalties at all...that's really my only concern as I feel more penalties would help balance out some of my excessive yardage and enable both teams to get some more stops.

I know stats don't matter as much as feel/gameplay goes for these sliders but just wanted to throw a little stat update so far through 6 games:

#1 in Total Offense and PPG
#30 in Total Defense and worst Points Against
Worst TO difference in the league due to 19 giveaways...have lost 10 fumbles...
Top 10 in Sacks. Top 5 in INTs.
Mariota Top 5 in Yds and #1 with 16 Passing TDs. 8 picks in 6 games though.
Corey Davis #1 in Rec Yds and #4 in Rec TDs
Logan Ryan has 4 INTs, playing like a beast!
Adoree Jackson leading in Return yardage and avg.

https://www.twitch.tv/primetimeutk

NCAA: Tennessee Vols
NFL: Tennessee Titans
NHL: Nashville Predators
MLB: Atlanta Braves

Last edited by PrimetimeUTK; 08-17-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: update