View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #43
Gosens6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: M20 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks

Started a Bills franchise. Discovered one thing very quickly, Josh Allen is absolutely terrible this year in game. (At least when I’m controlling him) every other pass was either off target or a pick. I got fed up the 3rd game of the year after he had a stat line of 8/22 , 4 INTs .. I put Tyree Jackson in.

In short, Jackson was phenomenal for us. Accuracy was sometimes all over the place, but in MUCH frequency than Josh Allen. He threw for 2,633 yards, 21 touchdowns and 9 INTs. He also ran for 670 yards and another 7 TDS. Got him up to 73 overall by the end of the season.

Still, I knew a change had to come at the QB position. Scouted this guy. Was big, strong, and fast as all hell out of LSU

Was projected to be a late 2nd rounder, but after scouting, found out he was much better than that .. grabbed him with the 15th pick and he immediately became my starter after just one preseason game

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

Turns out, he’s a superstar X-Factor... dope

IMG_7280.jpg

IMG_7281.jpg

Through 13 games the Bills are 8-5 after starting the season 0-4! He had a few growing pains but once he got his wheels under him, it was over.

He’s currently thrown for 3,470 yards (2nd in NFL) , 31 TDS (2nd in NFL) and 15 INTs. The interceptions will be MUCH lower next year . He also has 482 yards rushing and NINE rushing touchdowns. The guy is incredible and I think front runner for MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports