Old 08-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #88
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderTung
as usual, all-pro is too easy, and all madden just isnt realistic, i found turning on heatseaker on all madden helped me stop the CPU and created some realistic scores which is great, except now im frustrated with defense again.

I'm tired of rookie QB's going 28/32 and never making a mistake, I do plan on giving these a try in a dummy franchise, but just curious on how the player's AI controlled defenders play in coverage.

I find now their reactions are slow and there is always an open receiver for the cpu, how much tighter is the players coverage and how often will the cpu QB throw the ball away or just throw a bad ball?

also with this being on All-pro, my main concern is how easy it is to move the ball for me, i have a pretty prolific offense, but 45 points consistently isnt fun, is the difference in difficulty enough that i'll enjoy this? compared to someone who absolutely wrecks on default all pro.

appreciate the hard work on these (coming from someone who probably wouldnt buy the game without guys like you haha)
Give my set a try man. You might like it.