View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 03:35 AM   #217
TG The Punisher
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

I played 1 and a half games post patch. The first attempt by half time had ridiculous stats, symptoms of the over accelerated offense. 250 passing yardage at midway, so I was concerned the patch may have screwed the sliders but before messing with them, I just did a profile deletion and restarted the match. On second play through, the game played as it should. Like someone said, things may actually be better with the pocket passer QB thing, there were no ridiculously long drop backs or 20 yard sacks, and I havent edited those QB traits yet. Admittedly, I only have one full game of evidence so i cant say with any certainty this is the case yet, need a few more games to be sure.

Tommy, i do love your slider set, the games are far more fun for me to watch now and I'm sticking with 9/10 min quarters from here on out, but i hope you dont mind me making some suggestions based on what I've seen so far.

The run game needs a little boost, I havent seen one RB with 100+ yards in a game yet, only Trubisky and Newton scrambling have hit the 100 yard mark. Most RB's are struggling to hit 50. Passing game is about perfect though.

I think penalties need a look see, I have yet to see a roughing call, pass interference or false start penalty. Holding and encroachment are very regular though and face mask is a little too frequently called for my liking. I was going to hold off on mentioning this and of course, its entirely my opinion, I'm just mentioning my view. If you want to ignore my recommendations fair enough, I'll probably take a look myself over the next few days. I wanted to finish week ones games before touching the sliders so every team plays under the same set and has the same opportunities in a given week to record stats.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app