View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 04:56 PM   #244
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Still haven’t had a chance to get another game in. Real busy. Pre-patch playing offline seemed to helped, but online may be the way to go now. This kind of stuff with profile deletions, playing online/offline, this stuff tends to change from patch to patch. Tell me what happens in the game where you’re connected. Curious to know since i cant test myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
Yeah, it's been a little disappointing in that regard. I think it's been a net gain for my running game because there were times my backs juked too much and now get upfield better. But they also sometimes have a chance to make a guy miss and just plow right into him.

However, last night as I was dozing off I started up another game and forgot to disconnect from the internet and I saw my back make a gorgeous little stutter step and juke on a 15 yard TD run. It was only one game and I kept falling asleep but I am going to try a couple today and see if it was a Fluke. Are you connected when playing?

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts