View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 05:22 PM   #276
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
I'm still seeing field shifts and my game is patched to the current version. I just completed week 1 of season 1 watching every game, there are some differences since before the patches. The running game is hit and miss now. I've seen some RB's break tackles and make monster runs but others be completely hemmed in. Might be best to perserve with that setting until future patches because I think finding a sweet spot as it is now is going to be problematic.

Passing game can be similar, seen 200 yard games and 400+ too, but nothing so far out of whack that's its unrealistic. Dak threw 400+ against the Giants but NY simply couldn't move the ball with Manning, so the Cowboys had a lot of ball to play with.

I'm going to make the settings changes to mirror Tommy's in relation to kicking traits, I'm leaving the pocket passes be because I'm not seeing that long drop back anymore, I may attempt to increase some of the pens as mentioned a few days back, fumbles might need looking at too.

Any insight on fumbles, please share. I'm set at Tommy's OP setting currently

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
I wouldnt mess with penalties too much. It’s fickle with patch.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts