Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2019, 02:57 PM   #273
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Wassup tommy..i got the game disc with the updates...i wanna lnow,how it plays straight out the box with no patches...just straight disc..having tried it out like that?
Old 08-24-2019, 03:07 PM   #274
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Probably gonna stick with out of the box for now. No patches. Just one series and i can see worlds of inference. The magic’s back. Not quite as good as 1.08, but better than the new patch.

They’re running the all, audibling, shifting formations. All this stuff’s been lost.
I'm still seeing field shifts and my game is patched to the current version. I just completed week 1 of season 1 watching every game, there are some differences since before the patches. The running game is hit and miss now. I've seen some RB's break tackles and make monster runs but others be completely hemmed in. Might be best to perserve with that setting until future patches because I think finding a sweet spot as it is now is going to be problematic.

Passing game can be similar, seen 200 yard games and 400+ too, but nothing so far out of whack that's its unrealistic. Dak threw 400+ against the Giants but NY simply couldn't move the ball with Manning, so the Cowboys had a lot of ball to play with.

I'm going to make the settings changes to mirror Tommy's in relation to kicking traits, I'm leaving the pocket passes be because I'm not seeing that long drop back anymore, I may attempt to increase some of the pens as mentioned a few days back, fumbles might need looking at too.

Any insight on fumbles, please share. I'm set at Tommy's OP setting currently

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2019, 05:15 PM   #275
Rookie

After driving myself a little batty trying to get back to v1.08 I gave up and went to the OP settings. I realized I was adjusting too many variables at once. I ran a couple of games straight except for Block in the Back at 51 (had forgotten to reset to OP). I've set every team's offensive scheme to vertical zone run and am getting...... I'll say decent balance with run/pass. The games have been decent. Not NEAR as good as pre-patch, the ball carriers don't elude as much but they do enough to live with for now.

I'll probably keep making subtle adjustments to test, and I'm sure there will be good ideas here.

I wish I could erase the patches. Had it pretty dialed in before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2019, 05:22 PM   #276
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
I'm still seeing field shifts and my game is patched to the current version. I just completed week 1 of season 1 watching every game, there are some differences since before the patches. The running game is hit and miss now. I've seen some RB's break tackles and make monster runs but others be completely hemmed in. Might be best to perserve with that setting until future patches because I think finding a sweet spot as it is now is going to be problematic.

Passing game can be similar, seen 200 yard games and 400+ too, but nothing so far out of whack that's its unrealistic. Dak threw 400+ against the Giants but NY simply couldn't move the ball with Manning, so the Cowboys had a lot of ball to play with.

I'm going to make the settings changes to mirror Tommy's in relation to kicking traits, I'm leaving the pocket passes be because I'm not seeing that long drop back anymore, I may attempt to increase some of the pens as mentioned a few days back, fumbles might need looking at too.

Any insight on fumbles, please share. I'm set at Tommy's OP setting currently

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
I wouldnt mess with penalties too much. It’s fickle with patch.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-24-2019, 05:23 PM   #277
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
After driving myself a little batty trying to get back to v1.08 I gave up and went to the OP settings. I realized I was adjusting too many variables at once. I ran a couple of games straight except for Block in the Back at 51 (had forgotten to reset to OP). I've set every team's offensive scheme to vertical zone run and am getting...... I'll say decent balance with run/pass. The games have been decent. Not NEAR as good as pre-patch, the ball carriers don't elude as much but they do enough to live with for now.

I'll probably keep making subtle adjustments to test, and I'm sure there will be good ideas here.

I wish I could erase the patches. Had it pretty dialed in before.
Yeah, wish i could redownload 1.08. I dont think there was anything wrong with that version. After that patch, they started fooling with all that super star crap.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-24-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:27 PM   #278
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Game 4 on the 2021 year with the Raiders. Played against Ravens and we destroyed them. I did a trade and gave up a good Center, 1st round and 2nd round picks for DERWIN JAMES JR, and this dude is a beast.

He had 5 Forced Fumbles in this last game. If he's in the open field and ANY player meets him, it's almost an AUTOMATIC fumble from their team. He hits players so hard, they get injured and/or fumble each time. It's freaking unreal. Overpowered almost.

Here's the box score:

Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Oakland Raiders ()107102047
Baltimore Ravens ()003710
Team Stats Comparison
OAKBAL
Total Offense
Rushing Yards
Passing Yards
First Downs
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards
Turnovers09
3rd Down Conversion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties7-894-35
Posession Time24:4715:13
Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
L.Jackson20/3015230
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
K.Hunt201135.61
J.Jacobs9354.00
L.Jackson6183.00
J.Butler11212.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Joseph11000
K.Fuller8000
D.James Jr7000
T.Easley2100
G.Conley4010
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Carr35/4030111
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Ingram II9434.70
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Young14000

8 fumbles total , 1 int. 5 of those 8 fumbles were caused by Derwin James Jr.

This was the only game that had this many fumbles, but I just got this player in a trade.
Old 08-25-2019, 06:57 PM   #279
Rookie

How you guys handling trades when you controll all 32 teams, the AI accepts every trade
Old 08-27-2019, 05:35 PM   #280
Rookie

Any updates? On new patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »