Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2019, 04:55 PM   #305
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

I’ll look into this when i get the patch up. Last year setting scramblers to paranoid made them scramble the most. This would be the first thing I’d try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
I can report one thing that seems to have changed post patches and that's scrambling QB's no longer taking off on the run.

I'm glad EA addressed it some because early days of 20 it was overpowered, but its gone a little to far the other way now. In fixing the pocket passer they kind of broke the scrambler

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 07:32 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I’ll look into this when i get the patch up. Last year setting scramblers to paranoid made them scramble the most. This would be the first thing I’d try.
I definitely think this will solve it. Just watched a QB run all over and he was a paranoid scrambler.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #307
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
I definitely think this will solve it. Just watched a QB run all over and he was a paranoid scrambler.
Good deal. Average works about the same as paranoid if you want to add a little variety. I’d give lesser scramblers average and elite scramblers paranoid.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-07-2019, 07:38 PM   #308
Rookie

I have been moving the speed threshold back up from zero a bit as well. Had a couple of games with receivers running wide open and zero pressure in the pass rush, but bringing the threshold back up seems to have solved it.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:43 PM   #309
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
I have been moving the speed threshold back up from zero a bit as well. Had a couple of games with receivers running wide open and zero pressure in the pass rush, but bringing the threshold back up seems to have solved it.
It’s a tricky road, the threshold.had some good success at 66 and 75 last year. It helped with pass rush.

Teams finished:
Old 09-07-2019, 07:51 PM   #310
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
It’s a tricky road, the threshold.had some good success at 66 and 75 last year. It helped with pass rush.
Not sure if it’s the same this year, I’ve had very limited time with the game, but last year, pass coverage above 50, specifically the 50-65 range, helped more with pass rush than with coverage. Seemed to be the same earlier in release for 20.

Teams finished:
Old 09-07-2019, 09:04 PM   #311
Rookie

I’ve watched 5 games with 50 threshold and default auto sub so far highest rusher has 17 attempts
Pass alot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 09:19 PM   #312
MVP

I’m fourteen minutes away from having the latest update. Gonna watch one, see how it goes.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »