Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2019, 04:43 PM   #321
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

I recently tried turning intentional grounding off and i can certainly tell that QBs move in the pocket/roll out much more the before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 04:47 PM   #322
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
I recently tried turning intentional grounding off and i can certainly tell that QBs move in the pocket/roll out much more the before.
Will try this tonight. In the past it worked good for human side but made cpu side robo qb.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 09-09-2019 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:52 AM   #323
MVP

Tgthepunisher sent me some penalty sliders to go with these. They’re not much different than the OP. It’s looking good so far. Also, im using default autosubs. Maybe later in release we can use the 99/98 rb autosub. Because when autosubs work, this setting really brings out the animations.

I’ll keep you posted on the updates.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-11-2019, 09:06 AM   #324
MVP

First game with Punisher’s adjustments looked good. Want to run more games. Messed up and didnt turn off illegal man field. Not sure what that does. Looked very promising. Will definitely try to squeeze at least 1 game in tonight.

Do the OP sliders just as is. But use default autosubs and these penalty sliders by TGthePunisher.

Offside 99
False start 45
Holding 60
Defensive holding 99
Face mask 30
Def pass interference 99
Illegal block in the back 51
Roughing passer 51
All other penalties switched ON

Remember to turn on illegal man down field in the actual in-game menu before you do the super sim sequence.

I’ll update the OP after we get more games in. TG said he had 5 games played and is really satisfied. Big shoutout to him for the work and sharing.

Teams finished:
Old 09-12-2019, 08:42 AM   #325
MVP

Game’s looking good. Only problem I’m seeing is sacks may be a tad high. Still lots of hesitation with the qbs. Gonna keep an eye on this.

What are the sacks like for you guys? I saw 8 in the first game and there’s 7 in the game im watching now, and it’s in the 4th quarter. Bears/eagles. Pretty good pass rushers.

Limited time with the game is holding me back. Can’t do but 1 game a day. Sacks may not be a problem. It’s just a slow go with time so limited

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 09:45 AM   #326
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Game’s looking good. Only problem I’m seeing is sacks may be a tad high. Still lots of hesitation with the qbs. Gonna keep an eye on this.

What are the sacks like for you guys? I saw 8 in the first game and there’s 7 in the game im watching now, and it’s in the 4th quarter. Bears/eagles. Pretty good pass rushers.

Limited time with the game is holding me back. Can’t do but 1 game a day. Sacks may not be a problem. It’s just a slow go with time so limited
Its hit and miss with the sacks. Sometimes the amount is fine, others I've seen 10+ in a game.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-12-2019, 09:49 AM   #327
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

With the QB's, rather than a long drop back, every now and again, I'm seeing a hesitant 'stutter step' where he shuffles back a step repeatedly. I don't believe its endemic just to pocket passers though but across the board. It's like an animation flaw, but when it happens, it almost always leads to a sack

Old 09-12-2019, 11:44 AM   #328
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
With the QB's, rather than a long drop back, every now and again, I'm seeing a hesitant 'stutter step' where he shuffles back a step repeatedly. I don't believe its endemic just to pocket passers though but across the board. It's like an animation flaw, but when it happens, it almost always leads to a sack

Yeah. I seen it happen a couple of times too. Maybe try the intentional grounding off. Somebody, maybe coach craven, mentioned it a few days back.ill give that a shot tonight if I get a chance

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »