Old 08-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #281
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
REN do you feel like the running game is to easy for users... To me it seems like it could be because I rushed for 188 yards on 15 attempts with a 71 rated Rb on the Mia dolphins against the cardinals I know both teams suck but 188 yards on the ground is hard to accomplish in the NFL. Even elite backs have trouble accomplishing that goal... lol
Honestly, no, I don't feel that it's too easy. I'm grinding away with my ground game. I'm hovering around the 3.9-4.1 YPC mark with Josh Jacobs through 3 games.

On your 188 yards on 15 attempts, how did you arrive there? Gashing the AZ D at 6 yards a clip? One long run? Multiple long runs? Running the same play over and over (though this is largely mitigated on AM, which is why I run AM)? What are the 71 OVR rated RBs specific ratings (i.e., accel / speed / elusive / stamina / etc.) Stats alone don't paint the full picture, especially for one game. Need details please.

If you're following the OP to a T, I'd be stunned if this type of game is the norm. Often times people will say "yes, I am running your exact setup... except I do X instead of Y. That one small change can give you a completely different experience and set of results.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove