Old 08-26-2019, 08:22 PM   #5
itsmb8
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA2K MyWorld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
It sounds pretty cool. I'd be ok with it IF the Gleague was properly reintroduced and playable like last gen.

I wouldn't play the WNBA much, probably about as much as I play Summer League, which isnt much.

I'd play with the Euroleage more for scouting players and I think the group format is interesting.

Your idea has me thinking though about how dope it would be to have a College Hoops like recruit engine and be able to keep tabs on college freshmen through seniors to track their progress. Then be able to draft them when they enter the draft. Something like that in addition to scouring the Euroleague for talent would add crazy depth ML/MGM.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Bingo. Instead of creating draft classes, you can start the mode with a downloaded college basketball roster so you have the full college basketball world running in the background (like what already happens with storylines). Then each year you can create a new class of incoming freshmen that get randomly assigned teams (aka recruited) and you can play the McDonalds All-American game. So when it comes time for the draft, you or the game can decide which players declare for the draft. Include the euroleague in this as well.

The only leagues we need to be playable are the NBA obviously, along with the G-League and the WNBA would be nice but not important.
Advertisements - Register to remove