View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 12:42 PM   #106
raiderz4eva
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

I wanted to make a fictional roster but it takes so much time. Long story short. I used these xp sliders and simulated 10 years down the road. And started my franchise and the game is playing great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!

Don’t know if it’s poor roster management or poor ai auto progress but my team has a lot of one dimensional guys. Cb’s can either play man or zone. Not both. Makes for interesting team building and play calling experience. Do I wanna build a man defensive scheme? Zone? Hopefully will build a roster that can do both.

I’m playing on stock all pro sim 9 min no axel clock and while it is not perfect. I’m 1-3 and my raiders aren’t looking too hot. Their are some stacked teams. Chargers had 3 X factors on defense and I got blown out. Only scored 6 points.

Don’t mean to hijack the thread, but I was messing with sliders trying a bunch out. And got frustrated so I wanted to be unbiased and decided this route and won’t be looking for slider changes until I need to. Thanks for these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers