Home

TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2019, 09:15 PM   #105
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

Well done... once again. Appreciate your work with these.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2019, 12:42 PM   #106
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

I wanted to make a fictional roster but it takes so much time. Long story short. I used these xp sliders and simulated 10 years down the road. And started my franchise and the game is playing great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!

Don’t know if it’s poor roster management or poor ai auto progress but my team has a lot of one dimensional guys. Cb’s can either play man or zone. Not both. Makes for interesting team building and play calling experience. Do I wanna build a man defensive scheme? Zone? Hopefully will build a roster that can do both.

I’m playing on stock all pro sim 9 min no axel clock and while it is not perfect. I’m 1-3 and my raiders aren’t looking too hot. Their are some stacked teams. Chargers had 3 X factors on defense and I got blown out. Only scored 6 points.

Don’t mean to hijack the thread, but I was messing with sliders trying a bunch out. And got frustrated so I wanted to be unbiased and decided this route and won’t be looking for slider changes until I need to. Thanks for these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 08-27-2019, 08:19 PM   #107
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
I wanted to make a fictional roster but it takes so much time. Long story short. I used these xp sliders and simulated 10 years down the road. And started my franchise and the game is playing great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!

Don’t know if it’s poor roster management or poor ai auto progress but my team has a lot of one dimensional guys. Cb’s can either play man or zone. Not both. Makes for interesting team building and play calling experience. Do I wanna build a man defensive scheme? Zone? Hopefully will build a roster that can do both.

I’m playing on stock all pro sim 9 min no axel clock and while it is not perfect. I’m 1-3 and my raiders aren’t looking too hot. Their are some stacked teams. Chargers had 3 X factors on defense and I got blown out. Only scored 6 points.

Don’t mean to hijack the thread, but I was messing with sliders trying a bunch out. And got frustrated so I wanted to be unbiased and decided this route and won’t be looking for slider changes until I need to. Thanks for these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya man it's the way the cpu progresses players. I'm not sure if they are sticking to team scheme or players scheme but they stick to one and just pound progression into it lol.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:13 PM   #108
Rookie

sorry if this was mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but are these sliders meant for people who are simming through games/training/progression? or does it work for someone who actively plays every game with their team?

Edit: and how is everyone handling post-game player progression? do you assign points manually or sim those?

Last edited by ierhard13; 08-28-2019 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:33 PM   #109
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Sorry if this was already answered before I didn't see it, what do you set the option for CPU progression frequency is it weekly, every 4 weeks, or end-of-season? I know this had a huge effect on progression in previous years. Thanks for the sliders tdawg

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2019, 10:51 PM   #110
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Sorry if this was already answered before I didn't see it, what do you set the option for CPU progression frequency is it weekly, every 4 weeks, or end-of-season? I know this had a huge effect on progression in previous years. Thanks for the sliders tdawg

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk

Weekly. When they added Skill Point upgrades last year it pretty much eliminated any affect weekly, 4 weeks, or end of season had on progression. Now basically it's just when you want it to happen.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:53 PM   #111
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ierhard13
sorry if this was mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but are these sliders meant for people who are simming through games/training/progression? or does it work for someone who actively plays every game with their team?

Edit: and how is everyone handling post-game player progression? do you assign points manually or sim those?

It's for either really. The goal was to keep progression overall balanced over a long haul in your CFM. I assign manually personally but it doesn't matter really.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 09:31 AM   #112
Rookie

Just a post to say thanks to TDawg for doing these sliders, and to put it back on page 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »