View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 10:49 AM   #514
skillz25
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Hey Josh,

First off, thanks for the work that you've done on sliders. I'm just about to start my NY Giants franchise and look forward to using your sliders. Your "close to default sliders" philosophy makes a lot of sense to me rather than drastically changing them.

Second, I'm using TFG (That Franchise Guy) roster in my franchise and I've setup my sliders exactly as you mentioned on the first page (with the exception of threshold at 52 instead of 50). I know you recommend using the default roster, but I had the most fun with Madden 19 using TFG's roster last year and would like to try them again this year. I love the concept of TFG lowering the OVR of average players so that the stars can really stand out.

My one question for now is, if I change the accelerated clock from off to 20 or 25, do you think that will mess anything up such as fatigue/injury levels? I was thinking of doing this because the CPU tends to snap the ball with 30 seconds or so left on the play clock. Therefore they go on 10-12 play drives in under 2 minutes! Maybe all those plays in such a short time contribute to injuries???