View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:58 AM   #17
Maxil
Rookie

Maxil's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: AlTito's NHL 20 Sliders

Thanks for these! I really didn't get into last year. A few games on release day, maybe a few afterwards but it got shelved pretty quick despite me usually playing a lot years prior.

Fired it up last night and put these sliders in first thing, 3/6 difficulty on all star. First couple games were rough, 6-1, 5-2 losses. To be expected having not really played it serious in a year in a half. At first was doubting the sluggish feeling of the sliders. Then I noticed on the main menu there was a gameplay update... 1.0, but asked if I wanted to keep using 1.0. Wah? Ok then. Downloaded it and said to use it and everything felt so much faster. Like incredibly faster. Made sure the sliders were still in and they were. Third game 4-1, fourth game 4-2 wins. Odd, maybe it just took a few games to come back to me, which is more than likely. I remember using your sets before and loved the feel of them so going to be sticking with these likely. See how the year shapes out and use them in a franchise soon.

The speed thing was interesting, an incredible difference after I updated to the same version, heh. Somewhere in between is where I'd prefer it tbqh.