View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:03 PM   #73
AndreSwagassi86
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How does the OS community feel about shooting in NBA 2K20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I must be getting old, because the stupidity of some players just blows my mind. To be fair, I can understand why they would think that, but you would think that they should know better if they been playing the game for many years. They're basically looking at the meter as an overall direct indicator of their shot success. To them, 90% full means they had a 90% chance of hitting the shot presuming that it's completely wide open. The crazy part is that if we were to entertain that thinking, TECHNICALLY there was a 10% chance of missing...well, you missed. On Twitter, people are ready to march on 2K HQ.

And that’s 100% what people assume. They think the higher the bar is filled the higher chance of you making it.

I laugh when they say “full whites keep missing”

Like bro if it were a full white it would be green as the green window is at the top of the release.

A “full white” is either slightly early and underneath the free window or slightly late which means it filled the bar and bounced back down and passed the green window.

But it’s the fault of 2K for not spreading the right detailed information about their shotmeter

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports