View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:35 PM   #332
TG The Punisher
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Whether it was the patch or not I can't say, but sacks have really dropped off in the last few games I've ran.

Only one sack in the last match between the Pats and Bills in week 4, havent seen more than 4 a game in the past few games.

I haven't changed any settings, Intentional Grounding is ON, using the penalty sliders I gave tommy a few days ago. Have changed all Scrambling QB's to Paranoid or Ideal under the Sense Pressure trait. Autosubs are at default value and player slider values are as the OP.

So far, week 4 has been phenomenal. Games of all types. Blowouts, games decided in the last few seconds, the aforementioned Pats game was a scoring extravaganza at 42-27 but the Chargers/Dolphins game in the pouring rain in Miami was 16-7 defense dominated match with very low yardage and completion percentages.

Right now, with everything as is, this game is a blast for CPU watched matches. For the first time playing Madden I feel absolutely no need to tinker with anything. It's as perfect as you can hope for in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by TG The Punisher; 09-14-2019 at 04:39 PM.