Thread: Run vs Pass
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
swenk16
Rookie

OVR: 3
Run vs Pass

Does anyone know if the run/pass ratio has been acknowledged by anyone from EA, and if it will be addressed in future patches? It’s truly a hinderance in the game and totally detracts from the realism. There are a few games here and there when the CPU will maintain a realistic play split, but they are few and far between, maybe 1 in every 5 or 6 games in my experience. Aside from those games, there are teams that run 5-7 times a game, even when playing with a lead.

The only “fix” I’ve found is to SuperSim the defense, but I want to play the entire game so that’s not something I want to do.

I’ve looked for any posts that specifically address if EA is aware of the issue, but couldn’t find anything which is why I created a new post, so I apologize if there is a post out there that I may have missed.

Aside from that, I’ve actually really enjoyed the game. It’s just frustrating when I’m getting whipped 41-17, and the AI still lights it up through the air, so I REALLY hope it’s getting looked at.
Advertisements - Register to remove