Old 09-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #801
mb625
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wel214
I'm surprised several people on here want higher 3pt shooting percentages after the 3 pt contests we've had to endure for the past couple of years. bls is right, you just have to hit up 2ku and master your shooters' releases. I think it's great that it's harder to hit open shots this year and presents more of a skill gap. I thought shooting percentages were a bit low at first as well, but that just forced me to practice. Once you get some lab time in, you should be able to green a good amount of your shots and "slightly" miss the others. I think the problem some users are having is not all "slightly" misses are created equal. It seems like you can be pretty far off and still get a "slightly" miss and that's where the frustration comes from. But once you get the shot releases down to where you are greening or getting a "slightly" miss that is closer to green, you shouldn't have issues with open shots.
I don't want them that much higher. 2-3% total tops, 5% for elite shooters on open looks. This is the best shooting I think has ever felt. If you know releases, you're deadly. Heck... I'm 3-4 with a 2k generic in the game I'm in where my opponent is now pouting and allowing the pause timer to run out. Lol.

Which, btw... That seems like the new rage quit. Anyone else getting a lot of these?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Advertisements - Register to remove