MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
Post Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Bls broke page 100 smh.
I don't know how that happened lol

Here is another video showcasing OPEN SHOTS and the ability to knock them down. One thing I will say is, I believe 2k designed this game to be able to knock down OPEN SHOTS with ease. They put it all in the users hands (literally). The more OPEN you are, the EASIER it is to GREEN a shot. Basically I believe what they're saying is, if your OPEN, it's possible for you to knock down everyone of them if you just put in a little practice work.

I believe that's one of the reasons Czar got alittle frustrated early on, because the game just dropped and already Mike wanted to make changes due to the complaints. Instead of users putting in a little work in the 2KU lab and figuring things out first.

I'll state it one last time, but initially I was having trouble shooting. Was still trying to shoot the same as I did in 2k19 but it wasn't working. I thought the shooting mechanics were broken. But then I decided to go into 2KU and see what the issue was. I put up shot after shot after shot with all the shooters on my team until their release became muscle memory with the push of a button. Needless to say, my shooting percentages went up and I feel as the shooting now is one of the most easiest things to do in the game now.

When i go up against a user now that I know can't play at all and has no sense of basketball knowledge whatsoever, it SHOWS. A Golden State user in 2k19 could just come down the court with Curry/Klay and launch 3's all day, no concern for release of the jumpshot at all and hit everything. I'm talking just inside the half court. It was so unrealistic and arcady to me. They can't do that now. The only bail outs for them now is phantom driving foul calls and offensive rebounds (the only things keeping points on the board for them). Minus those issues along with input delays and game drops, I can honestly say this is the most I've enjoyed 2k since 2k11.