View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 11:12 PM   #8
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Completed Classic Teams - NBA 2K20 (XBox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
thannksor doing this, did you happen to add Jason terry to the 11 mavs and sheed to the pistons? I think maybe 94?
Outside of Kendrick Perkins and Mario Chalmers, almost every other key rotation player is accounted for, particularly if they were starters or seeing very heavy minutes off the bench (or if they filled a desperate need. Say, on a team with no backup point guard.)

As previously alluded, many created players are currently set at "best fit", meaning I applied DNA that closely matched the type of player they were but I did not refine all the playstyle details. My plan was to make a sweep where I at least got all the players and their faces out there, rotations set, accessories set, and shoes set before entertaining the idea of going back through and refining. So, if you know a nice jumper set for Jason Terry, for instance, that's something that'll need to be edited manually (and then hopefully shared here so I can make that edit too).

Off the top of my head, some of the created players added (via formulas that were 70 percent from Sellaz and his YouTube account): Caldwell Jones, Dean Meminger, Orlando Woolridge, Gene Banks, Winston Bennett, Terry Teagle, Anthony Mason, Malik Rose, Rasheed Wallace (Pistons), Rasheed Wallace (Blazers), Kurt Thomas, Glen Davis, Eddie House, Lucious Harris, Rasho Nesterovic, Slava Medvedenko, Tayshaun Prince, (a poor) Mehmet Okur, David West, Bob Boozer, Anthony Carter, Rudy Fernandez, Boris Diaw, Joe Johnson, Manu Ginobili, Rafer Alston, Chris Bosh, Mike Miller, Jason Terry, and Michael Olowokandi (there's more).