Old 09-26-2019, 08:24 PM   #54
CaptainSuperman
Rookie

CaptainSuperman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim NHL 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
My issue is when I played as Ottawa, the game play didn't feel any different if I was playing as SJ.
It's one game though. And does the gameplay feel good, or is it too fast? Too zippy? Too many laser passes? You have to decide what's really important to you

Edit: More feedback. I quit minutes into the 2nd period in my rematch at Pro difficulty, once I figured how to get behind the defense, breakaways were becoming frequent along with goals. So i rematched again on Superstar. I got something like 13 or 15 shots on goal the 1st period, but was down 1-0 going into the second. The game ended with me having 31 shots on goal to NSH's 27 or so, I lost a 2-1 game (would have been 3-1 but I refused to pull the goalie).

I don't really have anything to complain about or fix, tbh. I think with a more competitive AI to play against, pace didn't feel so slow, so I don't think game speed needs to be touched for Superstar. Penalties occurred but weren't overboard, I still was able to cycle with my better lines (well, line, it is Detroit). I think the thing that I like the most yet feel...different about, is all the neutral zone play. Lot's of turnovers for both teams, lots of hits and stick lifts occur to make play go the other way, not something EA's tuning doesn't accomplish

Last edited by CaptainSuperman; 09-26-2019 at 09:10 PM.