View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 03:59 PM   #386
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Watched two games as home team and two as the away team.

Takeaways-

Definitely something to this. Seems like when i was the home team, there was more offense, but the visitor games were lower scoring, more defensive. Not enough running either. May take a look at the playbooks and make some. i really need to look at real life nfl averages and see how what the league run/pass ratio is, so i can try to match that with custom playbooks.

i’ve peaked at the playbooks on 20 a few weeks ago. while, the playcalling is better this year as far as not attacking deep so much, but there’s still something off about it. these playbooks are set up kind of strange at default. each situation has 20 plays i believe and each play has the half star rating. i think that’s why these team’s seem to lack any true identity. it may be relying too much on the ai. maybe if i got in there and played with it some like i did with 19, i can get it playing better and teams will have more of an identity. this will be on PS4.

ive already thought about doing some custom books for 20. was gonna just do some for future teams on down in cfm so the game would change scheme wise as my cfm progressed.

was just goofing off. didn’t make any files. just thought about different kinds of ways to blend different kinds of schemes, so it looks like the game is changing through different eras as you progress. using these 32 default, i don’t know, seems lame to reuse them for 3 decades.

maybe have some teams only run under center plays. go full old school. maybe some teams use 2 TEs 80 percent of the time. an old school air coryell. made several of these for 19 and the all time rosters.

want to concentrate more this year on CFM. probably will do draft classes instead of classic rosters this year. cfm seems to work way better this year. still gonna have 19 going with the all time rosters as well.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts