View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 07:53 PM   #389
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

I’m gonna experiment some with auto subs for running backs.

Here’s my take on what’s going on here:

Not seeing much difference between default and the old 99/98 rb auto sub setting. true, more subs with 99/98 compared to 80/60 default. but 80/60 has problems too and i think that’s why they’re passing so much and not really committing to the run, like ever.

see with 99/98, the star back was subbing out too much, and the cpu rarely ran the ball when the sub was in. seemed like sometimes they audible to pass or do the bubble screen run play option and they bubble screen it more. same thing happens with the default settings but it’s a different pull going here.

when at 80/60 default, the star rb doesn’t sub out enough, and this too makes the cpu avoid run plays because the running back’s tired.

thinking of trying 85/84.

may also edit running back fatigue rating. made some big discoveries with this a month or so ago on madden 19 with the all time rosters. On 19, these fatigue ratings play a huge role in how much the cpu runs the ball. doesn’t really matter what the playbook calls for because i had troubles with this using custom playbooks. the money fatigue rating on madden 19 was 85 and 84. gonna start there and use the 85/84 autosub.

on madden 19, i was able to stick with 99/98 autosubs, but for 20, I think 85/84 will work better. even with default roster. will test heavy with ea official rosters before i edit. may be no need for edits. god i hope so.

probably be later tonight when i test. ive had madden playing all day and last night too. really having a good time with it.

pats are about to beat the texas for a ticket to play Baltimore in the AFC championship.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts