Old 10-04-2019, 01:18 PM   #428
TG The Punisher
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This year, i haven’t seen much difference with this. Usually, i back out to the main menu after I sim to the next week. I’m not watching but one game a week at the time. Might work different if you watch multiple games in the same week. Not sure how everybody else is playing. I’ve just been watching year 1 games. Need to sim to year 2 and play. Year 2 is a better testament with sliders and how they work. I was just ready to watch some action and didn’t have patience to sim. Finally got time to indulge in Madden. Really like the way the newest patch plays.

I’m gonna bump fatigue to 66.

Offside 99
False start 45
Holding 60
Defensive holding 99
Face mask 50*****was 30, but the decrease in penalties, this is the best place to start. In the past, face mask has kind of acted like the Overall Penalty Frequency slider. This dates back to NCAA Football days. What i mean is, there’s usually a hot zone/threshold where it will make all penalties be called more. Not sure if this will work. But with fatigue bumped to 66, it should. May need more fine tuning. For all I know, TGPunisher may already have it just about figured out. That last penalty slider update he gave us really helped the game in previous patches.
Def pass interference 99
Illegal block in the back 51
Roughing passer 51
All other penalties switched ON
Didnt want to post while still testing but I am looking primarily at penalties. Only one game done so far today, I'll run more through the afternoon (back on East Coast US as of Tuesday).

Anyway, I bumped Face Mask up to 50 and saw 2 calls for it, neither of which were at a time when I'd call it a "cheap" call, so happy with that. I'll leave it at 50 for a few more games to be sure.

Still not seeing any False Start or Encroachment calls, that I tried up at 65 with the base Offside setting at 99. I'll keep going up to see if we can find a way to get some calls in but it may just be broken until EA fixes it. This I'm not particularly pleased about. Offside are fundamental calls for a game of football, it needs to be part and parcel of the experience.

Seems like the tackling slider may need a slight tweak. My game this morning saw a huge amount of running yardage, Gordon ran almost 200 yards in 21 carries. He did break through for one 80 yard TD so of course, elevated games like this do happen and I want to leave the possibility of it happening in, so I'll keep an eye on any changes, I'll tweak a little, see if it was down to another brilliant Gordon performance (best HB so far this season) or if tackling needs a slider bump

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app