View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #436
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

fired up madden 19 with all time teams this morning. maybe they’ll do a small patch that unlocks the penalties. always something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Still no offside or false start calls, even dropping the difficulty down to Rookie and 99/99 sliders. I've completed 4 games today.

There's so much to like about this patch. Animations have been cleaned up and scripting seems far less intrusive. The pass/run game has changed its dynamic and pass coverage looks so much more impressive, making the offence really have to work for passing yardage, which I personally love. The running game with our initial OP slider set seemed too effective, but I've tweaked my sliders ever so slightly and maybe found a better balance. I'm not going to commit to saying there finalised, but right now I'm looking at dropping run block to 49 and increasing tackling to 38. Just minor changes but its helping keep the backs from breaking free to easily, but still giving them the chance to reach triple digit + yardage if they get enough carries.

The only thing that's bugging me is the lack of offside calls. I may at the end of week 7 fixtures take a mini hiatus until EA fixes it, I'm pretty sure they tweaked it on their end and went too far. I fully expect it to come back in a future patch once they realise the error.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts