View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 12:23 AM   #440
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Not entirely sure what to do with myself. I'm not keen on carrying on without offside penalties atm, but equally still enjoying the game.

I'm contemplating starting a new franchise save, controlling only one team against the AI. This will keep me in touch with the game and gives me an alternative method of playing. Purely as coach.

On the other hand, might just wait until penalties are patched back in before continuing. I cant imagine it being long, surely it must have been reported but poking around other threads, I haven't seen anyone else pick up on it. The only inkling to penalties I've seen is how many given yards they see per game. That is backward thinking to me. I care what type of penalties are called and in what context, not meeting some arbitrary figure by any means necessary. Who wants to see 14 holding calls per game or increased face mask calls just to make some quota on penalty averages?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Same boat. That’s a joke settling for 14 holding calls. I’ll play with the all time. If they fix it, they fix it. If not, this all time thing is better. Just really wanted to do a deep cfm with draft classes on 20.I can wait. Probably about to get The Show going too since it’s October.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts