Old 10-08-2019, 01:25 PM   #169
Houston
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Ten 4. I was just trying to neutralize their best weapon. I'll play without them next game.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Oh by all means play whatever way your use to. I was just pointing out that I dont use any of that stuff. I am old school and before EA added these features. What I use to do is just move CB up or down on DEPTH CHART to cover the best reciever.

When EA came out with these acouple years ago the coaching adjustments it had issues causing more problems than what it was worth so I just left it alone abs have yet to test it this year to see if those same issues exist.

In my online franchise we banned it on MADDEN 18 & 19 because we had guys taking advantage of it with turning front end guys on defense to aggressive and all they had to do was be a SS, FS or CB all game knowing the front was taking care off little did they know it was causing more penalties, we just looked at it as a form of cheating and taking advantage of the concept.

Don't get me wrong I like some of the things within it like putting best CB on WR or by speed or overall, but as far as leagues go guys just tried to take advantage of it and when your playing CPU I don't think the A.I. is able to cover us the same way or make those same type of adjustments.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app