Home

NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS

This is a discussion on NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2019, 01:25 PM   #169
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Ten 4. I was just trying to neutralize their best weapon. I'll play without them next game.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Oh by all means play whatever way your use to. I was just pointing out that I dont use any of that stuff. I am old school and before EA added these features. What I use to do is just move CB up or down on DEPTH CHART to cover the best reciever.

When EA came out with these acouple years ago the coaching adjustments it had issues causing more problems than what it was worth so I just left it alone abs have yet to test it this year to see if those same issues exist.

In my online franchise we banned it on MADDEN 18 & 19 because we had guys taking advantage of it with turning front end guys on defense to aggressive and all they had to do was be a SS, FS or CB all game knowing the front was taking care off little did they know it was causing more penalties, we just looked at it as a form of cheating and taking advantage of the concept.

Don't get me wrong I like some of the things within it like putting best CB on WR or by speed or overall, but as far as leagues go guys just tried to take advantage of it and when your playing CPU I don't think the A.I. is able to cover us the same way or make those same type of adjustments.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-08-2019, 01:33 PM   #170
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Oh by all means play whatever way your use to. I was just pointing out that I dont use any of that stuff. I am old school and before EA added these features. What I use to do is just move CB up or down on DEPTH CHART to cover the best reciever.

When EA came out with these acouple years ago the coaching adjustments it had issues causing more problems than what it was worth so I just left it alone abs have yet to test it this year to see if those same issues exist.

In my online franchise we banned it on MADDEN 18 & 19 because we had guys taking advantage of it with turning front end guys on defense to aggressive and all they had to do was be a SS, FS or CB all game knowing the front was taking care off little did they know it was causing more penalties, we just looked at it as a form of cheating and taking advantage of the concept.

Don't get me wrong I like some of the things within it like putting best CB on WR or by speed or overall, but as far as leagues go guys just tried to take advantage of it and when your playing CPU I don't think the A.I. is able to cover us the same way or make those same type of adjustments.

Ten 4 makes sense. I wont use it unless ravens do it in real life like they did against OBJ and JuJu. Marlon shadowed both of them all game

Old 10-08-2019, 02:53 PM   #171
Rookie

Do you notice the running back not running to daylight and cutting back into the defense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2019, 05:52 PM   #172
Rookie

Srg5005's Arena

So I know you say set auto subs on main menu but it doesn't transfer to the CFM. What's the reasoning for this? Is it supposed too? Also when you have the setting to upgrade players set to end of season does that go for user as well or can i upgrade during the season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-09-2019, 09:05 PM   #173
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Ravens beat Cards 13 to 10 on last second field goal!

Ravens had 307 yards 160 rushing and 147 passing

Cards had 298. 136 rushing and 162 passing.

Penalties 7 for 70 Ravens. 4 for 40 cards.

Lamar 19 for 29 176 yards 0 TD and 1 INT
Murray 22 for 36 172 yards 0 TD and 1 INT

Ingram 20 carries for 110
Edmonds 14 for 41. David Johnson got hurt

No massive receiving stats

Ravens had 2 sacks
Cards had 5

What defensive game! I'm flat out amazed. These sliders need more love. Blew out Dolphins 44 to 3 then a 13 to 10 defensive battle wow!

Exact OP using suggested plays and no coaching adjustments

Old 10-09-2019, 09:32 PM   #174
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srg5005
So I know you say set auto subs on main menu but it doesn't transfer to the CFM. What's the reasoning for this? Is it supposed too? Also when you have the setting to upgrade players set to end of season does that go for user as well or can i upgrade during the season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
It does indeed carry over into CFM. u do not half to touch auto subs at all on CFM if your using my injury 35, fatigue 65 , threshold 45.

I have used the end of season for CPU for years back on 360 days it gmhelp gameplay within CFM as crazy as it sounds.

I just kept using it thru the years. You can use every 4 weeks if u prefer just my preference to use end of season still.

You can use the auto upgrade after each gm or wait until you want to upgrade players orry can manually upgrade them.

I use several teams so I upgrade them myself after each game with auto upgrade.

Old 10-09-2019, 09:39 PM   #175
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Ravens beat Cards 13 to 10 on last second field goal!

Ravens had 307 yards 160 rushing and 147 passing

Cards had 298. 136 rushing and 162 passing.

Penalties 7 for 70 Ravens. 4 for 40 cards.

Lamar 19 for 29 176 yards 0 TD and 1 INT
Murray 22 for 36 172 yards 0 TD and 1 INT

Ingram 20 carries for 110
Edmonds 14 for 41. David Johnson got hurt

No massive receiving stats

Ravens had 2 sacks
Cards had 5

What defensive game! I'm flat out amazed. These sliders need more love. Blew out Dolphins 44 to 3 then a 13 to 10 defensive battle wow!

Exact OP using suggested plays and no coaching adjustments

Absolutely different game there bud. It does make a huge difference if you setup everything to a T from front page and follow those house rules.

Great stats man and thank you for sharing.

I love seeing the variety of scores these sliders provide.

I think the 15 Min quarters scares people willing to give these a shot or there stuck in there ways of playing not willing to give these a fair chance.

All in all fellas glad I am able to provide these and bring some authentic football games to you guys.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2019, 09:46 PM   #176
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Absolutely different game there bud. It does make a huge difference if you setup everything to a T from front page and follow those house rules.

Great stats man and thank you for sharing.

I love seeing the variety of scores these sliders provide.

I think the 15 Min quarters scares people willing to give these a shot or there stuck in there ways of playing not willing to give these a fair chance.

All in all fellas glad I am able to provide these and bring some authentic football games to you guys.

Ill try and get in the chiefs game in the next day or two. If my offense plays like they did against the cards I may get smacked

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »