View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 09:16 AM   #834
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Morning all. Just checking in. I'm dealing with real life stuff right now so I haven't been as communicative as usual.

But, the good news is that there is nothing here to really work on. I think the game continues to play very well with the OP (and it sounds like AM is working well for many as well).

My Dolphins franchise is in Year 4 and after a 1-3 start, we benched our starting QB (who had been abysmal). We brought in our backup (Tyree Jackson - a 68 OVR still)....and he was a breath of fresh air in a 38-35 win....our offense hadn't looked that good in ages - his blend of throw velocity (96 THP with tight spiral trait) and athleticism just really gave the offense a whole new dimension (even if he did miss a number of open throws). He's only on a 1 yr deal right now so it will be interesting to see what kind of storyline can develop. If he bombs, there is a QB in my next draft class who could very well be "the guy" for me (but I'll likely need to have the top pick to snare him).

Our next game is against the 5-0 Vikings and our starting RB has a chance for an upgrade to X-factor (200 rush/rec yards or 4 TDs), but it's against a very solid defense....it's going to be a challenge for sure. We need the win desperately and that's going to be the primary goal - I'm going to allow the stats to come organically and if he hits the goal, great....if not...he's still a fantastic player at his current SS level.

Should be fun!!