View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 10:43 PM   #444
Riggins
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

I've played a few games with these and so far I've noticed, the other team has moved the ball fairly well actually. They sometimes start the game with a few 3 & outs but then they move the ball well. They do have a harder time than me scoring and they seem to turn the ball over more. I've only thrown 1 pick and it was bobbled a few times but it was the wrong read and I was content with that. It does seem like the CPU is throwing too many INTs and I may not be throwing enough (although I have played with pretty good QBs, but still I've thrown a few bad ones that were dropped.) I do have superstar abilities turned on, to me it's a fun new feature and I like that certain players stand out more. I had a hard time running against Seattle with Cleveland bc Bobby Wagner was all over the place.

It does seem like there are too many big plays and it's kind of one sided. I had 2 TD throws to OBJ where I just beat the guy one on one and he burned him. Granted, he's a top WR in the league and Baker has good ratings in madden as well. Russell Wilson threw 3 picks to the same guy. One thing I noticed is CPU QB doesn't run at all. Idk if that's really fixable. Also the special teams could probably use some sliders, feel like kickoffs are too short, I can punt the ball a mile, etc. etc.

There's a lot of good things I can say about these so far, but I haven't really gotten much of a challenge out of them at least not yet. Maybe there will be games where nothing goes right, and maybe some of them will be closer. But that's what I'd like to see more of a variety.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.