Old 10-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #36
Nunyerbiz
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Niagara Rhinos: An Alternate Universe NCAA 14 Dynasty

To: Nonek, Reinhold ([email protected])

Subject: Scouting Week 2: FSU and recruiting prospects

This is your scout, Codename Intel Thunder. I would prefer that you use the established code names and no longer refer to me as "Moonboots". You are Depressed Jellyfish and I am Intel Thunder. This is a highly delicate operation and I suggest you take it seriously. Per established protocols, I will be using burner email accounts for security reasons. This message is being routed through dozens of email proxies in Eastern Europe and South America. To be honest, it may not reach you for another 6-7 weeks. But that is a chance I am willing to take. I am well aware of moles within the NSA that would gladly forward this information to schools controlled by United Nations operatives.

All that said, I really don't have much to say about Florida State. You may move the ball effectively in the 4th quarter when they bring in the 3rd string. Their freshman QB likes to throw into triple coverage. My simulations show that he will continue doing this well into his professional career. My suggestion: triple team two receivers and leave everybody else wide open.

The main information dump in this email will be in regards to recruits. Did you know my dad gets a Cadillac provided by the university? Did you know that I drive a 1989 Toyota Tercel with a non-working heater? Well, now that I am an officially unofficial member of the university staff... I feel it is both my right and my duty to take that Cadillac on a recruiting road trip. If you see my dad at work today, tell him he has to pump the gas pedal in the Tercel three times before turning the ignition if he wants it to start while it's raining. .. and all those bungee cords strapped to various parts of the back seat and trunk area are load bearing and he should not touch any of them.

I am concentrating this week with prospects from Canada. I have yet to arrange secured transport to smuggle myself and the Cadillac into the US. Far too risky to use an official border crossing. Using various analysis of their social media posts and deep hacking dives into their private emails and DMs, I have identified the following canucks that appear to be highly interested in the Rhinos:

Courtney Ellis / Guard / 2-Star
6'4" / 317lbs / Winnipeg, Manitoba

He is currently playing Junior College football at MILF (Manitoba Institute of Lumber and Forestry). He's a bulldozer in the run game and could start right now for the Rhinos. In fact, I have already created an alternate identity for him and can have him in a Rhino uniform in 7-10 days. Just say the word. A few schools in the states appear to have a lukewarm interest, but my calculations give a 77.3% chance of signing him legitimately. Suggest offering a scholarship immediately.

Tim Wormser / Fullback / 2-Star
6'2" / 237lbs / Windsor, Ontario

I noticed in the box score that your current fullback had one rushing attempt, so I guess he exists after all. That said, he sucks and this kid sucks less. He runs with purpose and is a solid all around blocker. A little unpolished in the receiving game. He wants to play now and stay close to home, so big advantages for Niagara. He also desires top notch athletic facilities, a huge disadvantage as we share a locker room with the ladies volleyball team and three senior citizen aqua-aerobics classes. I still predict a 69.9% success rate to sign him, offer a scholarship.

Adam Nelson / Cornerback / 2-Star
6'0" / 191lbs / Halifax, Nova Scotia

He's really not much better than the current batch of sub par cornerbacks, but he wants to stay close to home and nobody else is giving him any serious attention. He should be a slam dunk if you want him.

Billy Bell / Cornerback / 4-star
6'0" / 187lbs / Niagara Falls, Ontario

Bell is currently showing no interest in the Rhinos, but this is a hometown guy that actually wants to play close to home. He would be an immediate starter. I have begun an advanced subterfuge operation to discredit the various universities that he is interested in. If you see a sex scandal rock the coaching staff of Vanderbuilt sometime in the next few weeks, that would be me. You're welcome. Currently showing a 38.3% chance of signing, but I will change that.

Next week I report back from the States. Intel Thunder out.

Last edited by Nunyerbiz; 10-27-2019 at 02:04 PM.