View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 03:02 AM   #6
Sajiky
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Presnap QB animation

Yeah the animations to give time makes sense I get that, but...

You should be able to hurry him up under the center once the clock is under 5 seconds for realism of nothing else. Getting to the line late happens. It happens in the real nfl all the time, and no QB I is going to screw around like that.

It would be really easy to implement a system with the enforced animation in place, for all but say the last 3 seconds of the play clock.

Look it's rare, but it's annoying and fixable. I think it's happened to me 3 times in my current franchise, and I'm in the third season. It contributed to a drive stalling towards the end of a recent loss and it felt so stupid to watch him sit there shuffling from one foot to another for 2 seconds as I jammed on the snap button, that I figured they'd have to have a way to get around it.

But I guess mitigating players quick snapping to gain an advantage in UT is more important than realistic football.

No on second thought, it's really not.

But, thank you to those who actually answered the question.

Those who treated the question like I have no business asking it in the first place, and assumed asking it means I'm incompetent to boot, can kiss my, well foot.