View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #74
MacAttack33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Do we think 4 will be announced at 244?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats kind of Tomi's point. If the devs came here and said that the new game has "DYNAMIC KNOCKOUTS" and "BRAND NEW UFC INTERACTIVE GRAPPLING SYSTEM"....that tells you nothing.

It doesnt mean that you will like the changes. It doesnt even tell you what the changes are. The "new grappling" could be a sim players dream with a ton of depth or it could be a simplified version that people will hate. "Dynamic" is just an adjective that could be taken to mean lots of things.

I get it. Its hard to be patient. **** even for me. I know a good amount about the next game but many of the things I care about (offline modes, roster, release date), I have no idea about.

With that said, the game could be released any time in the first 7 mos of 2020 so getting information this early isnt necessary unless EA plans to release the game in Jan/Feb. Each day that passes with out info that becomes less likely.
If they came in here and told us that, I would still s*** all over myself.
Been waiting for news for a while now, and would just be awesome to have a CONFIRMED idea of what to expect. I know that of course won't happen though, and that's fine.